Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fake it `till you make it...

...was where I left off with desire vs motivation. Essentially, I just had to get up and start somewhere. While I can't say the juice was worth the squeeze, it does feel nice to have theses shelves cleaned and organized. The next undertaking will be the desk in my bedroom. It is so bad, there will not be pictures of the before and after.

All of this stuff...
...and lets not forget this stuff 
came from here.
Now all nice and neat and put away.
I don't know why or how and
 I can't really understand it.
Look there are even extra shelves!























Now what I know is, if we just kept it nice and neat I wouldn't need to be motivated to do anything about it. Why and how I struggle to keep it that way I don't know, but I think it is probably a reflection of something else all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment