Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random Thoughs

So it is 7:50 I have now been up walked with the kids to school, fixed the girls breakfast and am sitting down with a cup of coffee before I head off to the gym and the grocery store and here are the little rabbits running around in my head, just thought I would share them.

Remember how we kept blowing a fuse?  Well it hasn't tripped again in...well I don't know how long but a while.  Yesterday with his sweaty wet socks on he went to open the sliding glass door in the living room.  ZAP!  So I don't know why we have electricity surging through the door but I am sure that is why the breaker was tripping but now I wonder why it isn't.

I have just chased my antacid with some coffee, the only way I can drink it without getting a hugely upset stomach.  I am sure this is not the most healthy thing in the world to do, but it works.  That with a few other things makes me think a trip to the doctor would be prudent, but they are not going to tell me anything I haven't heard before and well after I loose a hundred pounds, thank God not literally (at least any more) they will tell me all of my problems stem from loosing a hundred pounds so then I side with what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  Right??

David is cranky with me this morning, lets face it though he was yesterday too, so he will either tell me what is up his butt, or get some sleep and all will be well again.  Any wagers one what he will say when he reads that thought?  Well that is assuming that he reads it in the first place.

Stupid Facebook games 20 questions.  You can only see how people answered questions by asking them.  Finally curiosity got the cat. well "facebook user" obviously someone who isn't my friend any more says I am ignorant.  Jerk!  On the other hand if that is the impression that I leave at least I don't have much to live up to!  For all of you who come seeking advice you might want to keep in mind that I am ignorant.  :)

Oh well, my coffee as gone so the gym is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment