Sunday, July 12, 2020

Daytime Pajamas...

I think I should just come back to this particular blog post and start a new post every time I feel like posting, but have no idea of the following:

  1. where the post is going
  2. if I will find the time to finish it
  3. a slew of other excuses that keep me from blogging on the regular. 
Maybe there is a patter to all the false starts. Maybe all of those false starts in one post would just be funny to go back and read. This is what was saved in the draft I just sat down to-

Why yes, yes I did just change from my night time pjs to my daytime pjs. If I am being honest the line between the two has blended. Anyone who has known me since high school would tell you that I really have been training for this moment in history since then, when I frequently arrived at school in flannel pajama pants.

As I sit to type again I battle between the thoughts. there is so much that I could say (er.. um... type) at the moment. Torn between:
  1.  being vulnerable and saying to much
  2. being angry and not caring what people think
  3. bailing on all of that "real" life yuck, being light hearted and silly
  4.  saying screw it all because I'm dyslexic and spell check says hearted is spelled wrong and I don't know how to fix it. (Here we won't talk about the list of other words that I have changed because I couldn't figure out how to spell them.)
See this is the struggle, all of that should be balanced right? 





































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment