Thursday, April 13, 2017

August 18, 2000 Something VS today

"A million thoughts are playing in my mind. Loud and quiet and all at the same time.  Each vying for the slightest bit of my attention.  To put them down paper...then they could run free.  If I did would they no longer bother me?  Would I never think of them again??  As you can see just thinking these thoughts leads to more thoughts.  Writing what I have has made you think too.  So then only imagine what would happen should I let the previous thoughts run free???  I wonder if you think the same things too.  Do you?  I don't know because if I were to be more specific, that would let them out and that...that my friend is just not safe.  So like rabbits, they just stay in my mind doing the things that rabbits do. They just keep multiplying. "

I wrote the post above what seems a million years ago. I remember writing this post, I remember the subject matter. A subject I dare not have shared. Fast forward to today, and these rabbits are free. I know now, what I didn't know then... I wonder now if the years were wasted, or if everything really does just happen in perfect timing. You can't move forward caught up in the past. I must move forward, thankful for a million memories, plotting a new course, dreaming a new dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment