Thursday, May 30, 2013

Some Quirky Catchy Title...


...yep lack of creative mojo there. I want some great post title that ties everything together. 

Instead all I get is ...



A couple of things that happen this week that I have had a hard time warping my brain and heart around...

... a cranky teacher broke my 

baby girl ...


... and I was reminded,

people don't last forever...

                     













Now, being that these two events are completely unrelated and really have nothing in common; that could be why I can't find a come up with a title that ties them up together in a neat little package. What they did have in common was that they greatly impacted my mood.

So much so that I quite literally got this far into this post and walked a way for a week before coming back to it.

To say last week was rough was an understatement and well a week later I have no clue where I would have even gone with this post.  I don't think I can offer any insight or great words of wisdom from having survived the fallout.  I walked away conscious of giving extra hugs and kisses and the importance of dropping everything to play. We are, after all, only promised this very moment. I am not certain that I need such a harsh reminder though!





No comments:

Post a Comment